ABOUT THE COURSE
While there are plenty of crash courses out there, we pride ourselves on delivering only the wealthiest, most comprehensive training on the market. You’ll dive into the ancient art and science of yoga but gain much more than a basic understanding of asanas and postures (you can get that anywhere!). Plus, we’ll be there to hold your hand every step of the way, so you can continue to build your confidence, harness your self-expression and find your secret sauce.
We understand everything is difficult in the beginning. Therefore we include 10 hours of teaching assistants and 10 hours of an independent teaching opportunity in our 200 Hour teacher training course. This will allow you to gain confidence and experience in teaching yoga.
Flying Fairy will also provide job opportunities, such as: providing teaching opportunities or franchise services support, etc., in order to help you better develop your yoga career.
Also, all graduates can enrol in our other teacher training courses at a discounted price. And enjoy 50% off on the studio hire for 6 months, allowing you to start your yoga classes at a lower cost.
我們的200小時瑜伽導師培訓課程包括了10 小時的助教和 10 小時的獨立教學機會。 這將使您獲得教授瑜伽的信心和經驗。同時，Flying Fairy也會提供工作機會，例如：提供教學機會或特許經營服務的支援等，以幫助您更好發展您的瑜伽事業。
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN?
・Classical alignment of postures, in-depth understanding of asana and yogic techniques.
・How to strengthen your personal practice, mind-body connection and emotional resilience.
・How to intelligently sequence and teach creative yoga flows.
・The origins of yoga history and philosophy.
・Breath and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety.
・Increased self-awareness and personal growth.
・The key principles and application of anatomy and physiology.
・Insights into the business of yoga and how to thrive as a teacher.
Each module will be coupled with personal coaching, support and guidance from our most experienced teachers.
1. Written Exams: Access theoretical understanding with multiple-choice, short answer, or essay questions.
2. Practical Exams: Evaluate teaching skills, sequencing ability, and cueing skills by asking students to teach a short yoga class.
3. Anatomy and Physiology Exams: Assess knowledge of the skeletal and muscular systems, the respiratory system, and the nervous system.
4. Philosophy Exams: Evaluate understanding of yoga philosophy, including texts such as the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Bhagavad Gita.
5. Practicum: Assess teaching skills and application of course concepts with a full-length yoga class taught to other students.
OUR TTC INSTRUCTORS
MAX. 13 PAX (MIN. 5 PAX)
9 OCT - 12 APR (MON, WED & FRI)
09:00 - 13:00
This teacher training course is open to those who have ONE year of experience in yoga practice.
This training program follows the Yoga Alliance syllabus. Upon graduation, you will be awarded the 200-hour certification of completion with which you can register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT200 teacher.
此培訓課程遵循美國瑜伽聯盟的教學大綱。 畢業後，您將獲得 200 小時瑜伽導師課程的畢業證書，您可以憑此證書在美國瑜伽聯盟註冊成為 RYT200 老師。