ABOUT THE COURSE
Chair Yoga is a gentle form of Yoga that can be practised while sitting on a chair or using a chair support. It is a great option for individuals with limited mobility, injuries, or disabilities who may find it challenging to practice traditional Yoga on the mat.
This 15-Hour Chair Yoga Teacher Training Course is a Yoga Alliance-certified YACEP course designed to provide yoga teachers and individuals with the knowledge and skills to teach safe and effective chair yoga classes. The course covers a comprehensive range of topics, including modifications and variations of yoga poses for chair yoga, sequencing and planning chair yoga classes for different populations and teaching chair yoga to individuals with specific health conditions.
這個 15 小時的椅子瑜伽導師課程是美國瑜伽聯盟認證的 YACEP 課程，旨在為在職瑜伽老師和瑜伽練習者提供教授椅子瑜伽課程的知識和技能。 本課程涵蓋廣泛的主題，包括椅子瑜伽姿勢的調整和變化、及針對不同人士的椅子瑜伽課堂的排序和規劃。
As a Yoga Alliance-certified YACEP course, the 15-Hour Chair Yoga Teacher Training Course meets the highest standards of excellence in yoga education. Whether you are an experienced yoga teacher looking to expand your teaching skills or an individual with a passion for helping others through yoga, this course is a great opportunity to deepen your knowledge of Chair Yoga and become a certified Chair Yoga teacher.
- Provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and benefits of chair yoga.
- Learn modifications and variations of traditional yoga poses for chair yoga, with focus on safety and accessibility for individuals with limited mobility, injuries, or disabilities,
- Learn how to sequence and plan chair yoga classes for different populations, including seniors, individuals with disabilities or injuries, and individuals with limited mobility.
- Learn how to adapt chair yoga practices for individuals with specific health conditions, such as arthritis, osteoporosis, or chronic pain.
- Learn how to use props to enhance the chair yoga experience for students.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN?
UNIT 1 - Introduction to Chair Yoga and its benefits
- What is Chair Yoga
- History and evolution of Chair Yoga
- Benefits of Chair Yoga for different populations
單元 1 - 椅式瑜伽簡介及好處
UNIT 2 - Anatomy of the body in relation to Chair Yoga
- Understanding the musculoskeletal system
- Common injuries and conditions and their implications of Chair Yoga
- Breathing and its effects on the body in Chair Yoga
單元 2 - 與椅子瑜伽相關的解剖學
UNIT 3 - Modifications and variations of traditional yoga poses for Chair Yoga
- Modifications and variations of standing, seated, and supine poses for Chair Yoga
- Use of props such as blocks and straps in Chair Yoga
單元 3 - 椅子瑜伽的好姿勢、調整和變化
UNIT 4 - Sequencing and planning Chair Yoga classes for different populations
- Principles of sequencing for Chair Yoga
- Adapting sequences for different populations and settings
- Creating themed and specialized Chair Yoga classes
單元 4 - 為不同人士規劃椅子瑜伽課堂
UNIT 5 - Teaching Chair Yoga to individuals with specific health conditions
- Adapting Chair Yoga for individuals with conditions
- Understanding the safety considerations for Chair Yoga
單元 5 - 向有特定健康狀況的人教授椅式瑜伽
We require 100% attendance to graduate and receive a certificate of completion from this program. Class attendance will be taken throughout the training.
本課程要求 100% 的出席率以畢業並獲得課程的畢業證書。
Written exam: The course may include a written exam that tests your knowledge of chair yoga poses, modifications, and benefits, as well as your understanding of anatomy, physiology, and yoga philosophy.
Practical exam: The course may also include a practical exam where you demonstrate your ability to lead a chair yoga class. You may be asked to prepare and teach a chair yoga sequence, or to lead a group of students through a pre-determined sequence.